The Mountain Home Public Library is pleased to provide 3D printing services, within the following guidelines.
- The 3D printer may be used for lawful purposes only.
- Cost: 3D printing at the library will cost $.05 per gram. There is a $.25 minimum charge on all prints.
- Items from the 3D printer that are not picked up within seven days will become the property of the Mountain Home Public Library. Items must be picked up by the individual who requested them. Any patron who does not pick up their print will forfeit all future rights to use the 3D printer.
- Patrons may only use the printer under the direct supervision of a library staff member.
- Library staff is available for consultation only.
- You must clean your own rafts and supports. Small bumps or holes and rough edges on the object may occur. These can be cleaned up with fine sandpaper or other tools.
- It usually takes between 1-3 weeks (depending on request loads) for a print to be finished. We will email or call you when it is ready to pick up.
To complete a 3D print request, please fill out the form below.
After you submit your 3D printing request, send your 3D print file as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring into the Library on a USB flash drive.