The Mountain Home Public Library is pleased to provide Interlibrary Loan services to borrow books from another library, when available, within the following guidelines.
- Your account must be clear of fines.
- You agree to pay replacement and processing costs for lost or damaged items as determined by the lending library.
- Patrons may have only 3 interlibrary loans out or in process at any given time.
- Interlibrary loans may be renewed one time with approval from the lending library.
- Renewals must be requested at least 5 days prior to the due date to ensure adequate time for the lending library to respond.
- There is a $5.00 charge for interlibrary loans not picked up.
- Interlibrary loan late fees are $1.00 per day.
To complete an Interlibrary loan request, please fill out the form below. By selecting the submit button, you are agreeing to the guidelines as outlined above.
Click HERE to submit your request.